Powered by Blogger.

Charlotte Ross was created to fulfill fantasies Pictures

Charlotte Ross 023 Charlotte Ross was created to fulfill fantasies
No matter what I do, I can't get the image of that scene out of my head...
I’ve always been a big fan of Charlotte Ross and as such wondered why she hadn’t gotten more, better roles in movies. She’s quite a beautiful woman with a sick body, so it just didn’t make sense. Then I saw Drive Angry this weekend (don’t ask). I now know why God hasn’t given Charlotte better and/or more movie roles. It’s because he had a grand plan to have Charlotte be so desperate that she’d be willing to get butt-ass naked and have make-believe sex with Nicolas Cage while Nic pretended to shoot like 10 guys, all while never letting her loose from his stick. A truly momentous scene in cinematic history, indeed it was. They say God works in mysterious ways, and now, now I am a believer.
Join now and We Guarantee You'll Get Laid